Are you frequently getting Session Expired message on your Samsung Phone? Want to fix it permanently? Well, here is “How to Fix Samsung Account Session Expired Message” using 5 Productive Ways instantly.
Almost each and every Samsung Smartphone user have faced this frustrating message of “Samsung Account Session Expired” once in a while. However, users using Android Marshmallow version 6 and above, and Android Nougat version 7 and above with samsung devices are more sensitive to this problem.
When you get this message, you have to enter your samsung account password to make it disappear. But, how long would you do it if it is keeps coming again and again? You need a permanent solution to this problem.
And, here are the top 5 ways you can use to Solve Samsung Account Session Expired problem for the rest of your life.
In This Article...
5 Productive Ways to Fix Samsung Account Session Expired Error
Login Your Samsung Account From Your Computer
Sometimes creating an activity log on Samsung’s Official Website is more than enough to get the work done. This way is 100% proven and tested positively by lots of users having same problem of samsung account session expired error.
- Go to Samsung’s Official Site, and log in with the same credentials you do in your phone.
- Once logged in successfully, spend few minutes surfing the site and simply close the window.
- Now whenever you get samsung account session expired message again in your phone, simply tap on the message and enter your login credentials.
Using this way should stop popping up this message in future. Because, your last session on Samsung’s website should confirm the user account activity as a gate pass for your phone forever.
Log in From Your Phone’s Setting
Instead of taping the error message of “session expired” for loging in directly, use your phone’s settings options to do the same. Logging in to samsung account from settings menu sometimes works for many users.
Give it a try like this:
- Go to your Phones Settings and then tap on Accounts
- In Accounts, tap on Samsung Account and then on Profile.
- Create one, if you don’t see Samsung Account in accounts tab.
- Enter your credentials to log in and close the session.
Doing this would make you get rid of getting the same message again and again in the future.
Disable Auto Sync
Another best way to avoid receiving samsung account session expired message is to just disabling the auto sync of your samsung account from your phone’s setting menu.
- Go to Settings >> Accounts
- In Accounts, look for Samsung Account. Now tap Action Button located in upper right corner of the screen.
- Now you should see Disable Auto Sync option for your samsung account. Tap on it and restart your phone.
Now you should not receive the same message again from now.
Cancel Sync Option
This method is for the older version of android devices that users are using. This process works same as disabling sync works. The options may vary as per your device type but still its another option.
- Go to the Settings >> Accounts
- Access to Samsung Account just like above we did.
- Now you will see Cancel Sync option right after entering your samsung accounts page. Don’t tap on the action icon.
- Tap on Cancel Sync option. It will cancel the sync process with your samsung account.
- Now restart your phone and you are all set.
You should now be free from getting Samsung Account Session Expired message.
Delete/Edit Samsung Account
This last method may not work for all the samsung users, but still for those who have Samsung S Series phones may continue reading this way as they have the higher possibility to get work done through this additional way too.
All you have to do is try to delete and recreate your existing Samsung Account from your phone itself. I named S series phones especially because some of them have the provision to delete the samsung account and recreate one easily. Looking for other How To’s then don’t forget to visit our dedicated how to category.
Here‘s how to do that: (For Selective Models Only)
- Go to Settings >> Accounts
- On top right corner of the screen, you will see More Options. Tap on it.
- Now you will see Remove Account Tap on Remove Account.
- Confirm removal by taping ok.
- Now add the same account again, and it’s done.
I guarantee you that if none of above mentioned 4 ways worked for you, the 5th one will definitely solve your problem of Samsung Account Session Expired Message. Give it a try!
So, these are the top 5 working Ways to Fix Samsung Account Session Expired issue in seconds.
Hope you find this information helpful to solve your issue.
If you did think as same as me, then please give it a share for us. If you have any questions regarding this problem in more depth, then comment them down below, and i will be happy to answer your queries right away in the reply.